Women's Peakfreak™ II Mid Outdry™ Hiking Boot
In rain or slush these women's hiking shoes provide exceptional weather proof protection and have a breathable construction.
ALL DAY COMFORT
The seamless mesh and midfoot lock down technologies make these boots perfect for all day adventures.
Wet or dry, grass or gravel, the grip outsole keeps you steadfast on any terrain.
- UPPER: NAVIC FIT SYSTEM™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down. OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction. Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support. 3D print provides lightweight stability.
- MIDSOLE: Techlite+™ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail.
- OUTSOLE: Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Please note: laces and zippers incorporated in Columbia Sportswear Company footwear are not waterproof.
- Weight: 11.3 oz / 319 g (Size 5 UK or 38 EU, ½ pair)
- Uses: Hiking
MIDSOLE: 100% POE
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber
FOOTBED: 100% PU
LINING: 100% polyester
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||5.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||3.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|Express||9.90 €||2 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.WHEN CAN I RETURN?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.WHERE CAN I RETURN?
To ship your return:
- Print your free return label on the return page.
- Dropoff your parcel at the nearest POSTI location
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.