Men's Trans Alps™ F.K.T.™ III Shoe
The engineered-knit upper has a power-mesh sock fit and secondary lace cage for extra support.
A COMFORTABLE RIDE
A midfoot torsion bar adds support to the smooth-riding, impact-absorbing midsole.
Run rough mountain trails without fear thanks to a full-length puncture-resistant rubber outsole.
- Engineered knit upper with welded overlays
- A power-mesh sock fit and a secondary lace cage forms unparalleled fit and support
- FluidFoam midsole with a midfoot torsion bar for added support
- Ride heights: 18mm heel/10mm forefoot
- Full-length rubber outsole with TrailShield™ technology for complete underfoot protection
- 6mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.25 oz. / 319 g (Size 8 UK or 42 EU, 1/2 pair)
- Uses: Trail Running
Upper: Engineered Knit
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||5.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|UPS Access Point||3.90 €||7 - 8 Business Days|
|Express||9.90 €||2 Business Days|
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your online purchase, you may return your product for free within 60 days.What can I return?
We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new conditions.WHEN CAN I RETURN?
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date.WHERE CAN I RETURN?
You have 2 options to ship your return:
- Go to your nearest UPS Access Point.
- Contact our customer care service in order to arrange the pick-up of your return parcel at your home address.
Please note direct exchanges of our products are not possible at this stage. If you need a different size or colour, you will need to return the item back to us for a refund, and then place a new order.More Questions?
See our Customer Service section for more details.